- Website of BAPMI (the Indonesian Capital Market Arbitration Board) (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is accessible worldwide by anyone over the internet. Accessing this Website and using any materials contained therein is subject to all relevant applicable laws and regulations, and terms and conditions of the User Agreement. BAPMI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. By accessing and using any materials in this Website, you agree to be subject to the terms and conditions therein and any amendments thereto.
- Any materials contained in this Website are presented for educational, non-commercial and information purposes only. BAPMI only issues BAPMI's Rules in Indonesian language. Any translation of BAPMI's Rules into any other languages is intended for information purposes only. BAPMI does not provide any guarantee regarding accuracy and completeness of materials contained in this Website, including language translation accuracy. BAPMI does not provide consultation and legal assistance in any form whatsoever. You should seek advice from a professional and not solely depend on any materials in this Website.
- Any contents of this Website are owned by and copyrighted to BAPMI and protected by Law. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any materials therein without BAPMI's written consent. Any articles in this Website are published by permission of the author, and are presented by BAPMI for educational, non-commercial and information purposes only. Copyrights are retained by the respective authors. If you quote any contents of the articles, in part or in whole, you must quote the author name and the source, and must obtain permission from BAPMI and the respective authors for non-educational and commercial purposes.
- You access this Website and use any materials therein at your own risk. BAPMI is not responsible to you or anyone else for any damages and losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with your access and use of any materials in this Website, or arising out of or in connection with any acts committed as a reaction or a result of information presented in this Website. You hereby waive the right to make any claim against BAPMI arising out of or in connection with access to this Website and use of any materials therein.
- This User Agreement and any disputes that may arise from or in respect of this Website shall be interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.