Supervisory Board has duties and authorities to:
The Supervisory Board in ex-officio is held by President Director of IDX, President Director of KPEI and President Director of KSEI:
- supervise the management policies and the course of BAPMI's operating activities to ensure compliance of BAPMI's function with applicable laws and regulations;
- provide advice to the Management;
- give opinions with respect to the interpretation of BAPMI's Articles of Association and Bylaws;
- check records and bookkeeping of BAPMI, if deemed necessary;
- be provided with information from the Management in respect of BAPMI's activities;
- temporarily run the management function for the time when all members of the Management are dismissed, until new members of the Management is elected at a General Meeting of Members.
- Tito Sulistio;
- Hasan Fawzi;
- Margeret M. Tang.