BAPMI's day-to-day operating activities are managed by the Management appointed by a General Meeting of Members for a term of 3 years, and can be reelected.
Obligations and responsibilities of the Management:
- obliged to implement BAPMI's Articles of Association and all rules completely;
- obliged in good faith and full responsibility to manage and conduct BAPMI's activities in an orderly and organized manner as per BAPMI's purposes;
- fully responsible for performing their duties in favor of BAPMI in order to achieve BAPMI's purposes and objectives;
- obliged to account for all actions taken during their term of management to BAPMI's General Meeting of Members at least annually to BAPMI's Annual General Meeting of Members.
BAPMI's Management has the following authorities:
- representing and acting for and on behalf of BAPMI;
- establishing BAPMI's rules and procedures;
- nominating candidates of Honorary Council to General Meeting of Members;
- appointing and dismissing BAPMI's Permanent Mediators/ Adjudicators/ Arbitrators;
- providing Binding Opinion upon request of the disputing parties;
- appointing Mediators/ Adjudicators/ Arbitrators for cases according to BAPMI's rules and procedures;
- appointing BAPMI's Executive Director and employees.
BAPMI's Management for the period 2014-2017:
- Bacelius Ruru, Chairman;
- I Nyoman Tjager, Vice Chairman of ADR Services Development & Standardization;
- Daniek E. Tribuana, Vice Chairman of Institutional Cooperation;
- Lydia Trivelly Azhar, Vice Chairman of Socialization & Education ;
- Felix Oentoeng Soebagjo, Secretary General;
- Chaeruddin Berlian, Deputy Secretary General;
- Hari Purwantono, Treasurer.
In order to assist the Management in carrying out BAPMI Secretariat's day-to-day operating activities, the Management appoints BAPMI's Executive Director and employees. BAPMI's Executive Director for the period 2014-2017 is Tri Legono Yanuarachmadi.